POWERED & MAINTAINED BY:
Negros Oriental Technical Assistance Providers

Negros GsmMasters
WELCOME GUEST and FRIENDS
In order to view the content of this site please REGISTER

POWERED & MAINTAINED BY:
Negros Oriental Technical Assistance Providers

Negros GsmMasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew postGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
iPHONE 3GS 4.0 and SL3 we are ready to Unlock..
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    SATCOM
    Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_vote_lcapNokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_voting_barNokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_vote_rcap 
    ROCKGSM
    Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_vote_lcapNokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_voting_barNokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_vote_rcap 
    arniel
    agzdan
    grefaldia
    KAMI_TERA
    lyndon
    jonhnix87
    stevec
    marklester
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    NORTAP VISITORS
    Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! Labels=0

Nationality

oDesk Certified Call Center Skills Expert

oDesk Certified Windows XP Expert

oDesk Certified oDesk Contractor

oDesk Certified oDesk Contractor

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert

Share | 

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    SATCOM
    SATCOM

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! Founde10

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! Vide
    PostSubject: Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!!   Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 am

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! N8

HELSINKI - The world's leading cellphone maker, Nokia, said on Thursday it has started to ship its flagship smartphone model the N8, boosting its share price.

Shares in Nokia were 3.5 percent stronger at 7.46 euros by 0951 GMT , outperforming the STOXX Europe 600 Technology index, which was 0.7 percent up.

"The reaction is surprisingly small when looking at how the share price has developed in the past week," on shipping speculation, said Nordea analyst Sami Sarkamies.

Last week Nokia said it had delayed by a few weeks deliveries of the N8 to clients who had pre-ordered, hitting its shares on the day chief executive Stephen Elop started at the helm of the company.

The N8 is seen by analysts as Nokia's first real challenge to Apple's iPhone, more than three years after its launch. Its success and timing of its introduction are seen crucial to Nokia's profit margins in the third and fourth quarter.

Sarkamies noted the new flagship device was expected to have a bigger impact on profitability in the fourth quarter than in the third.

FIM analyst Michael Schroder said: "N8 is a step forward for Nokia when considering its portfolio. It is an important device as Nokia attempts to get back to the category of the most expensive smartphones.

"Smartphones is the category that generates the largest part of the result, although in terms of volumes it is still small."

Nokia said the N8 would be widely available in coming weeks.

"The N8 has received the highest amount of pre-orders in Nokia's history," said Jo Harlow, head of the company's smartphone unit, in a statement.

The N8, first to use Nokia's new Symbian software, was originally scheduled to reach consumers in June.

In April, Nokia warned the software renewal would take longer than expected due to quality problems, and said that the model would reach consumers by the end of September.

A weak offering of smartphones and problems with software were seen as the main reasons for Nokia replacing Chief Executive Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo with Stephen Elop from Microsoft.

The N8 stands out among its rivals for its 12 megapixel camera, but has a slower processor than Samsung's leading model, the Galaxy S, and Apple's latest iPhone.
    Back to top Go down
    https://negros-gsmmaster.forumotion.com
    grefaldia
    grefaldia

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! Co-adm10

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! Vide
    PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!!   Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:08 pm

ang ganda boss...
    Back to top Go down

Nokia N8 RELEASED!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Negros GsmMasters :: | |WIRELESS| |MOBILEPHONES| |CELLULARPHONES|| :: GSM Industries News and Product Launching-